We are extremely pleased to announce the closing of the renewal rights transaction between Great Falls Insurance Company and Eastern Alliance Insurance Group, effective September 18, 2017.
What this means for you:
- All Great Falls employees are now part of Eastern Alliance Insurance Group, a member of the ProAssurance family of companies. The Auburn, Maine office is now Eastern’s New England Regional Office, and Gary Hall is the Regional Business Executive for the New England Region.
- Until your policy renews, it is ‘business as usual’ with your agent supported by the Auburn, Maine staff. You will continue to be served by the same insurance agency in your local community. Your premium payments and claim reporting will remain unchanged during this policy period. There will be no changes in adjusters for any claims that occurred under policies issued under Great Falls.
- On your next renewal, your policy will be issued in one of Eastern’s companies. You will receive a policy packet providing detailed information regarding Eastern’s website, how to pay your premiums, and how to report claims.
- You can continue to rely on excellent service from the dedicated people in Auburn, Maine and the rest of the Eastern team.
Has your policy renewed in one of Eastern’s companies?
- Your policy packet will provide full details on how to pay your premiums, report your claims, register on Eastern’s website, and more.
- As of the effective date of your renewal policy, new claims need to be promptly reported to Eastern by either calling the Claim Support Center at (800) 336-3658, or reporting the claim on Eastern’s website. Both options are available to you 24/7. Any claims occurring under policies issued through Eastern will be managed by Eastern. Claims Manager Marti Conti will continue to ensure you and your injured workers receive superior, local claim management.
- Your policy’s invoices and statements will now come from Eastern Alliance; effective with your next invoice, please send your payments to Eastern Alliance’s ‘lock box’: Eastern Alliance Insurance Group, PO Box 206, East Petersburg, PA 17520.
- To make electronic payments on your premiums, you will now be able to do so through Eastern’s website. You will need to first register on the website. Information on electronic payments is available here. For questions regarding Eastern Alliance invoices or electronic payments, please call 855.533.3444.
- For any Great Falls billing questions, please continue to call 877.344.5408.
All of us at Great Falls Insurance thank you for your past support and look forward to continuing to serve you as part of Eastern Alliance Insurance Group.
If you have any questions regarding these changes or would like to discuss your workers’ compensation program, please feel free to contact us at any time.